Hello ! I AM Abhinav Pandey. I'M Expert in Growth Hacking and digital analytics.
E-commerce can be an incredible route for the exchanging of merchandise and services, or the transmitting of funds or information, over the digital platform. It is a cost-effective approach to transform your digital business into a big success.We all know that search engine optimization can be a real breakdown of factors for all websites. This is especially important for the success of e-commerce websites because SEO plays a vital role in attracting, transforming and retaining potential customers.
However, achieving SEO for e-commerce sites is extremely complex due to the presence of hundreds and thousands of product entries that require regular updates.
Therefore, it is necessary to follow the SEO Checklist to make sure your site always works at optimum levels. While reviewing, research and optimization must continue on a regular basis to be successful in E-Commerce Management.
- Content: With e-commerce sites, content is usually found in the form of product descriptions. Never ignore the importance of product descriptions for your e-commerce site. Search engine spiders do not read images as well as they read the text. It's also a great idea to optimize the product descriptions for your target keywords.
- Navigation: Website navigation is an essential component of SEO. So, you need to categorize your products based on different categories and make them easy to locate on the site. Avoid using a lot of sub-pages and ensure that all categories can be accessed from the home page.
- Home Page: This should have some information about you and your business. What is your product? Why should they buy from you?
- FAQ Section: This should give visitors more information about your products. Do not give away too much though. The goal here is to have them asking you for more info.
- Calls to Action: Invest in specialties that will help users interact with your site and better understand your products. Investment ideas go hand in hand with some of the big trends such as interactive image expansion, flash, interactive tours, videos, live chat with customer service, professional-looking slides showing a high technical level, and the list goes on. The idea here is to provide the user experience that he cannot find elsewhere.
- Product Names: Titles or names of the products listed on each page provide excellent scope for SEO. Be sure to use commonly searched terms along with the product name. For example, if you offer a beautiful turquoise colored dress in your store, you get better results if you use "blue-green dress" as the product name instead of "turquoise dress" because more people are likely to use blue, green or blue-green when they search for a dress of this color.
- Contact Us Section: Make it easy for visitors to be able to get in touch with you if they have a question or comment. This is done by having a straightforward HTML form put on your website asking for their name and email.
- Create Convincing Product Descriptions: Do not make the same mistake as most e-commerce store owners, or by describing the products of the manufacturer. Search engines consider it to be a dual content that can result in penalties. Product description allows creating a unique, informative and attractive sales copy that increases sales and conversion rates.
- Product Pictures: Product photos are a big problem! Many users need to know the detailed quality of the products they will receive. Turn on zoom tools so that users can see details, even if you do not think it matters. If your product requires more angles or light shots, show them. Your customers will reward your safe purchase and are more likely to be returned. The best practice would be to find the best competitors on the market and make sure your site contains better or "good" images like this site.
- Include User Reviews: It is estimated that product pages with user reviews successfully compile more than 58% more visitors and increase revenue by more than 62%. Indeed, customer reviews help determine credibility and represent social evidence for potential customers. Customer rating pages are better ranked because Google rewards pages that are often updated with unique content.
- Social Media Integration On Product Pages: Google’s rankings play an important role in influencing the quality and quantity of social media feeds because they reflect the relevance of the site. We encourage you to add social sharing buttons to popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc., so your customers and prospects can share product information with other potential customers.
- Make It User-Friendly: A cart is of no use if the customer can't easily use it. Firstly, don't keep your cart hidden or camouflaged. Make it brightly colored for better visibility - and write in big and bold 'Your shopping cart' or whatever you want to call the cart. Keep the functions simple, with options like 'Add/Remove to cart.' Get your e-commerce software development by a vendor who can create the most straightforward user-interface for the most complex software systems.
- Use searchable URLs: The URL of your product page must be unique and must be optimized for the main keywords. Relevant URLs refer to search engines about their activities and provide users with useful product information.
- Optimize Your Mobile E-Commerce Site: mobile shopping has reached its peak and is, therefore, crucial to making your mobile e-commerce store. It's wise to use a design that you periodically test your site for errors, search for keywords and competitors, view updates to Google's algorithms, and make changes to the site's optimization. E-commerce and offer their customers an experience-buying experience. Suits your site to create a smooth shopping experience for your customers across all platforms. Improving the performance of e-commerce sites is a permanent process that requires that you always stay informed about the best practices of SEO.
We recommend that never copy a product description, not even from the manufacturer's site. Keep it original, unique and very interesting. This applies to titles as well. Also, make sure that content is not duplicated from one page to another.
Having an E-Commerce website is an essential and profitable step for the
business. However, the internet is flooded with E-Commerce websites. To stand
out among them and achieve their business goals, it is also important to
actively promote your website. As in the brick and mortar shop, the trader
attracts clients by presenting their modern products. E-commerce websites can
also attract customers through innovative marketing and promotional techniques.
Having an E-Commerce website is an essential and profitable step for the business. However, the internet is flooded with E-Commerce websites. To stand out among them and achieve their business goals, it is also important to actively promote your website. As in the brick and mortar shop, the trader attracts clients by presenting their modern products. E-commerce websites can also attract customers through innovative marketing and promotional techniques.
There have been various tactics used to market products and services to gain more of the global e-commerce customers. Sales over the internet have grown by leaps and bounds over the last few years, and vendors worldwide are looking for their share. Bringing products to potential customer's attention is tricky enough but completing the sale is another story.
So here is an inside look of one e-commerce platform and methods used in obtaining the conversions that will increase the bottom line.
How To Increase Your Conversions Rate
- Maximizing Payment Alternatives: Offer targeted vendors as many payment options as possible, by giving the potential customers many different payment options the e-commerce solution will attract more and more customers. Additional payment methods for global and localized markets have proven to increase sales and attract more interested potential customers. Today's successful online businesses need to be able to offer both global and localized options, by adding these options customers have the choice at their fingertips.
- Offering Multiple Currencies: With all of the various components that are included into a comprehensive e-commerce platform, the smart provider continues to provide more option that will allow the vendor to conduct business in global currencies. As part of the service, vendors have the opportunity to expand their market and to accept transactions in more of the major world currencies, and they are usually offered at no extra charge to the vendor.
- Mention the Benefits Of Buying From You: There are at least hundreds of companies that offer the same (or similar) thing you sell, so you need to tell them why they should buy from you. Make sure you mention the benefits of buying your products regarding offers, guarantees, and functionality.
- Optimize Store Homepage: Your store home page is the most important page of your shop and the most potent weapon in converting strangers into customers. How you structure and design the home page creates the first (and quite often) the last impression. So apart from aesthetic design, showcase your bestselling product on the home page. If you have the technology, personalize the home page based on the visitors browsing history and past purchases to show highly relevant products to them. If you have product videos, this is the page you showcase them.
- Optimize Navigation Structure: Creating an intuitive and user experience focused navigation structure for product categories is perhaps the most crucial step in e-commerce conversion rate optimization. Structure your navigation in such a way that it makes it super easy for your customers to find their favorite products. Some of the steps in this regard include - creating category names based on what people are searching, using the mega menu to display all categories in a platter, using category images as a visual aid in right category identification.
- Promotion Features: This Feature is added to the payment page control panel, allow the seller to design and promote their individual sales promotion and manage the use of coupons for the marketing of their products or services. By using the promotional coupons, the vendor can increase their up-selling or cross-selling of merchandise by merely offering additional products or services at a reduced rate within a certain time frame.
- One Click Up-Sale: This feature allows vendors to substantially increase their sales revenues by presenting a unique opportunity to the shopper. This feature enables the vendor to upgrade products and to promote other products or services and to increase sales.
- Social Media for Business: Social media sites and social media marketing can be very beneficial for ecommerce websites, due to a large number of people who use them. Social media marketing does not command a huge investment too. Sharing of content and posting links for spotting by the target audience can get visitors to your website. With experience, the best workable strategy can be identified.
- Cross-Selling: By adding the cross-sell feature the vendor can bundle products that will be of benefit and cost savings to the end-user, therefore increasing sales and the bottom line. This technique allows the vendor to increase the sales of their products and importantly, vendors that sell more services to a customer are harder for a competitor to displace or sometimes even compete with.
- Customization and Optimization of the Payment Page: This service offers the vendor the option to utilize a standard payment page or to receive a customized payment page that is designed specifically for their website and business model. The versatility of well-designed payment page is only limited to the imagination of the vendor and a whole team of highly skilled developers. Many service providers offer the option for an frame design that builds the payment page right into the vendor's site, thus making the process transparent to the end user.
- Personalized Account Service: A proactive solution offers every vendor a personal, professional account manager. This service provides the vendor with a professional that is dedicated to the vendor's account keeping them up to date and aware of how their service is working.
- Videos: Video products have surprisingly shown an increase in product purchases of nearly forty-four percent. Indeed, videos are easy to look at and understand. You do not need to browse the few texts to understand the product or service. This massive video call has helped many top brands in global social media such as Vimeo and YouTube.
- Optimize Product Page: Have an information product description and product page title. Display things like product price, any applicable discounts, shipping charges, if any, and delivery time. Also, allow them to select delivery dates to show related products and product reviews. You can even show all reviews in one page to make reviews more accessible. All these are must have information that can severely hamper conversion if not presented upfront, unambiguously.
- Customer Service Section: One of the challenges in operating a successful business globally in today's economy is the ability to provide a high-quality level of customer support. To compete in the e-commerce market successfully, the vendor should offer a customer service support that is diverse and the vendor's clients. A successful business takes pride in the ability to claim that they have one of the most efficient and well-rounded customer support teams in the business.
Improving the conversion rate of an e-commerce SEO thus depends on the combination of customer feedback, social media engagement, video usage, and effective web design.
Why do I Need to Use Professional E-commerce SEO Services?
E-commerce SEO is a complicated field. There are many technical aspects, and to stay competitive, you will need a lot of experience and a thorough understanding of how search engines and websites work. If you start an online business, it is unlikely that you will have the time or resources to implement Effective E-commerce SEO Strategies internally. It could be much more cost-effective to outsource this task.
Using professional SEO services in E-Commerce will also provide the support of experienced professionals who know the latest techniques and tactics. Using a professional SEO company will be a great way to improve your business and stay ahead of your online competitors.
Social media is use by many people every day for different purposes. Social media...
Social media optimization is the process of enhancing the image of the product, brand or...
E-commerce Management can widen your customer reach to earn incredible profits and boost...
Search Engine Optimization is considered to be one of the most effective marketing...
Search Engine Marketing is a digital marketing approach to boost awareness and create...
when you have a true desire to resolve managing paid search campaigns, there are explicit...